Can’t find your perfect fit?
No problem just fill your measurements below and we will customize it for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
As you shop with us, we want the clothes you choose to fit you to size, or as you’d like. To ensure that we can customise our garments as per your need, it is important for us to have your size and measurements. We have written here the ways in which you can measure your size and body as accurately as possible.
- Though it is easier to have someone else take your measurements, you can very well do them by yourself if required. You can just stand in front of a mirror with a flexible, inelastic cloth tape measure so that you can see yourself properly and hold the tape in the right position.
- For accuracy, please take your measurements at least twice, and write them down as you take them, so as to not forget any. You can take the average of both measurements to get your final numbers.
- The most ideal way to measure yourself is when wearing undergarments, or fitted clothes (such as a leotard), or as little clothing as possible. Please do not measure yourself wearing jeans, sweatpants, or other bulky clothing as they make a difference in the results that ensue.
- As you begin measuring, hold the tape firmly, but not tight (see that it does not make an indentation on the body) or loose, either. Simply wrap the tape around the area of the body you are measuring and hold it in place. You should be able to put a finger behind the tape, but no more or less than that.
- Stand with your feet together and your body relaxed for all the measurements, and breathe normally. Do not ‘suck in’ when measuring yourself, as this would tamper the results and our sizing.
Shoulders ( end to end )
Measure across the back from the corner of one shoulder to the corner of the other shoulder.
Measure the circumference of your chest. Standing in a relaxed position, place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your chest, and then wrap it around – under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and back to the front – to get the measurement.
Here too, it is the fullest part that you want to measure. Measure the circumference of your arm by wrapping the tape measure around the widest part of your upper arm from front to back and around to the start point.
Measure your natural waist or narrowest part of the torso, which is right above the belly button. Place one end of the tape above your belly button and bring the other side of the tape around your back to join up again.
Measure the waist below the belly button, right at or above the hip bone. This will be similar to the steps you took to measure your upper waist
Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started. Please ensure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks. To make this easier to do, you can stand in front of the mirror and see where this is.
Measure the circumference of the fullest part of each of your thighs. Wrap the tape measure around your thigh from front to back and then around to the front. Please do not do this by lowering the tape measure a few inches, as the measurement would be inaccurate and the garment too tight for you then.